1) Otto asked me if we could have an “offline” discussion about sperm banks. I said “no” but have to admit that my curiosity has been piqued.
2) The picture of my parents that I keep on my filing cabinet has gone missing.
3) The photocopy repair guy told me he’s “on to me.” I have no idea what that means. All I know is that he’s really intense.
4) On Tuesday, my boss, Clark, wore an ascot.
5) I found a piece of gum under my desk. It wasn’t mine and it wasn’t there last week.
6) We received an email from Human Resources advising us not to drink from the water fountain by the elevator. Two minutes later the email was “recalled” without explanation.
7) I found out that I’m the Fire Marshall for our floor and have been for the past six weeks. This is news to me. Apparently, I’m supposed to have a flash light and orange vest.
8) Otto asked me what I know about cardio-vascular clamps.
9) I found police tape in the supply cabinet.
10) A bunch of my coworkers have cold sores… I have no idea what this is all about but I’m worried it has something to do with the water fountain by the elevator.